Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tickled Pink

 

I am tickled pink to be crashing through my goals and raising money for such a good cause.  My first goal was $100 - I crashed through that one with the help of dear friends Lynda, Loani, Anonymous and Gabita.  Then I crashed through the $200 barrier with the help of Helen, Judith and Cathy.  Then I crashed through the $300 barrier with the help of Paula, Deb, Charlotte, Sarina, Jan, Bob and Penny.  I've moved from Number 9 in the top ten fundraisers to Number 6.  Never knew I'd inherited such a competitive streak from my dear Gran but I'm all geared up now to crash through the $400 barrier.  The event has raised $19,187 so far with the walk on Sunday....go on - tell everyone you know....we'll be tinkled pink if you do!!!

To donate click here 

2 comments:

Queen of the Tea Cosies said...

nothing quite like success to create more success.

Well done you.

L

Alex Daw said...

Success rubs off from my very good and dear friend - YOU!!!